Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information as appropriate.
We may also gather non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- Information provided by Users voluntarily.
- Information collected automatically when Users interact with our Site.
- Information obtained from third-party sources.
How We Use Collected Information
trx-casino.top may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our products and services: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from Users.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- We use encryption technology to protect sensitive personal information transmitted online.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf.
However, no transmission of data over the internet or electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.